Do you have/know children who could benefit from writing and/or math workbooks? Chris McMullen and his colleagues have advanced review copies for FREE coming in December and January.
You would like to start out looking like a pro.
Many wise authors strive for this:
- Searching for similar titles to see what may be highly marketable.
- Asking experienced authors, editors, publicists, and small publishers for advice.
- Doing research on writing, formatting, publishing, and marketing.
- Trying to build a following before publishing.
- Joining a writing group to improve as a writer.
- Receiving ample feedback from the target audience.
- Hiring a cover designer and editor.
- Building buzz prior to a book’s release.
- Writing a press release and distributing it to the media.
These are great things to do, and they can help immensely.
Yet, no matter how hard you try to nail your first book, you always improve and grow as an author:
- After establishing yourself as an author, you have a fan base to work with and toward.
- You find yourself reading a book, wondering why you didn’t think of…
View original post 823 more words