This just says it all for me! If you are over fifty you’ll get them all right away and if you’re not, you’ll know what to look forward to. 😉
- We can truly appreciate the wisdom of our parents.
- “Because it’s in” is no longer a motivating force to make a purchase.
- We know the difference between being fat and being shaped different than the cool
- We have a true appreciation for the ‘cut and paste’ feature on our word processors that those who didn’t experience typewriters will never know.
- We were able to stop carrying dimes in our shoes and (later) quarters in our bras in case we had to make an emergency call.
- We understand the concept of ‘groovy.’
- We now know that cute, pretty, handsome, and beautiful can co-exist with wrinkles.
- We get that more hair, longer hair, is not necessarily better. To borrow some real estate jargon it’s all about location, location, location!
- Our bullsh*t detector has incredible range.
- Sympathy can be effectively conveyed with a heartfelt look because they know we get it.
View original post 844 more words